Here's the latest wishlist. If you are travelling to Arusha, could you add some of these items to your suitcase?
- Headsets for computer classes
- Clear Contact for covering books - REALLY URGENT (10/07/07)
- Industrial pencil sharpeners - they must be really strong or they break quickly!
- Any good educational software to teach students Maths, World Geography, Science (our bandwith is so narrow we can't use the internet and need offline software)
- The latest Encarta and Encyclopedia Britannicus CDs
- Children’s Socks (age 7 -16 in navy, knee-length)
Do you like lists? Things seem to take on fresh meanings when they are lined up with neighbours. This odd assortment of items reflects the real efforts made at the School of St Jude as it tackles the goal of providing excellent education to bright children in a country that is starved of resources.
Even if you're not traveling to Tanzania, you might find a way to send the School one of these items.
Click here to subscribe to this blog.