The folks at FoodWaterShelter are throwing a party and you're invited. This great group is starting an an eco-friendly children's village in Tanzania. It will be home for 40 orphans in the Arusha district. They know what is needed and how to do it cos they have volunteered at the School of St Jude.
The party on the 27th will be held at Dan's place,the Argyle, 12-18 Argyle Street, The Rocks, Sydney. Dan? Gemma's brother of course!
What's up on the night?
- A wild performance by Senegalese drumming sensation, Pape Mbaye!
- A live auction with a money-can't-buy item list, including a 15-day Serengeti safari for two!
- Exotic African art, exhibiting unique pieces from Africa's and Australia's most talented artists.
- Gourmet Traveller photographer, Luke Burgess will talk you through his "Tales From Tanzania" photo exhibition.
- Exceptional and substantial canapé cuisine plus an unlimited access to tantalizing alcoholic beverages.
- A renowned African artist will paint the entire evening onto canvas. This canvas will be auctioned on the night!
You can find out more about this FoodWaterShelter fundraiser on their website.